Monday, January 15, 2018

Yet another moment in time!! Wheeeee!

Wow, what a past week. It started with disconnecting my iPad and wireless service and over to a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Then with my iPhone 7 and over to my Galaxy Note 5 but yesterday the stylus broke off and got stuck inside. Off to the AT&T store where the trade in on both and my once a year “trade up” option paid off allowing me to get a "Galaxy Note 8" (trust me, better than *ANY* iPhone and truly the “Cadillac” of wireless phones for peeps with memory issues.) with a monthly price that’s about the same as it already was without yet another huge expense on my meager monthly survival wages. THANK YOU UNIVERSE! I really needed this more than you can imagine. OMG, I’m soo humble right now over this unexpected stuff.

I don’t geek out on Technology because it’s just fun. As a Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor, it’s a tool used each day incomparable to “real world” peeps incapable of understanding how hard some ordinary things can be for us. No, I’m not just another
#MeToo person screaming MAC or Windows is better. I have my own ‘cold hard facts’ earned the hard way to prove the course of my journey. So point your finger and scream XYZ is better if you wish. But remember, what’s better for you isn’t necessarily better for someone with ‘Cognitive Memory Disease’ for the rest of their life. May 27th 2018 will be 16 years that I almost died when I took Dorian Russell on my motorcycle to be with his partner at a local club, headed home and got hit by a drunk. Punished by God for doing something good for another and almost loosing my life in the process.

Abandoned by those I ‘though’ were my BFF friends, I lost my job, business, my livelihood,and many of the normal things I cherished the most in life. Still, my husband of 23 years stood by my side through it all proving the true power of love and also willpower. In four years, I’ve asked my social media friends to include me in face to face social things but not a single one of them did. Funny that huh? Guess I really didn’t matter that much after all. In return, guess their opinions don’t matter much to me either. In fact, the reality of it all taught me painful lessons I wished I never had to learn but it also taught me to truly love myself for the person I am and not the person I ‘should have been’ instead.

It’s amusing how in just two weeks 50+ FB peeps have friended me (none of them local) and how “Sexy” they think I am begging me to show them my junk. Yup, amusing, entertaining and seriously fake. Not one of them bothered to read my FB profile as they asked if I was gay, how big my cock is, and other sundry bogus crap. From Nigera, Gambia, Guam, whatever. Looking for a ‘free pass’ to enter the USA as their real personal agenda. I wish them all well without malice cuz I know the Gods of KARMA truly do exist. However, when I die and get to those Pearly Gates, If there is a muther-fukin almighty God, I truly plan to punch that bastard in the face and scream “HOW DARE YOU” before receiving my final sentencing.

So be afraid for me, BE VERY VERY AFFRAID because my temper is beyond boiling and beyond any volcanic eruption known to man. What (He,She,They,It) did was wrong and I am living proof of that fact and I intend to force that KARMA back at them in return. So fuck your guardian angels or invisible forces of good vs. evil. None of them was ever around when I needed them the most and for that, I banish/vanquish you all for failing to do your so-called job.

Judgement doesn’t feed, love, pay bills, or caress me when I’m sad. Opinions are like assholes and every living creature has one and maybe more of you should remember this when throwing shade or hate to another. This isn’t the life I dreamt of but I’m strong and capable of adapting better than others have around me. For that I’m thankful and always will be. My family is dead to me. God is non-existent but my sense of values, morals, and willpower are the very essence of of me and I seek no approval or acceptance, respect from anyone except MYSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet another moment in time!! Wheeeee!

Wow, what a past week. It started with disconnecting my iPad and wireless service and over to a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Then with my iPhon...

FROM THE BEGINNING