Monday, October 9, 2017

Only 54 and Retired? BEWARE

Only 54 and Retired? BEWARE

posted Mar 31, 2016, 8:29 AM by Rik Wallin   [ updated May 10, 2017, 12:16 PM ]
So if you only make $1,200 a month Social Security disability to live on, how do you come up with 4k of Dallas property tax for a house that’s owned with no mortgage? Is annual garbage collection really that expensive?? Am I supposed to stop eating for 4 months? Meanwhile, the RNC complains that we’re being paid too much? Really?? 54 years old, my career and health destroyed by a drunk that didn’t even go to jail, and this is the reality I’m left with? American Dream? Should I start rationing toilet paper sheets before I wipe my ass? Wow, so this is the American Dream huh?

I'm sorry for sounding so depressed but it really sucks when you feel like you're backed into a corner with absolutely no chance of a solution. Fuck, I'm only 54! If my cognitive memory disease wasn't such a mess I'd be out looking for work to supplement things. I guess I just needed a chance to VENT off some of this frustration.

Ohhh yeah, and I didn’t mention the $1.2 million in Stocks/Savings we lost in Mr. Bernard Madoff’s Ponzi scheme. At least he’s in a place where he doesn’t have to worry about being fed or paying bills with next to nothing for all eternity like me and my huz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet another moment in time!! Wheeeee!

Wow, what a past week. It started with disconnecting my iPad and wireless service and over to a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Then with my iPhon...

FROM THE BEGINNING