Monday, October 9, 2017

I've disowned my remaining living family.

I've disowned my remaining living family.

posted Mar 5, 2017, 6:28 PM by Rik Wallin   [ updated May 10, 2017, 12:15 PM ]
So my mom passed away and now my Sis voted for the chump.. errr ughh, Donnie Trump who wants to eliminate my equal rights as a Gay United States Citizen.  Fine, Good, Over and Out. There will be fewer holiday gifts to buy cuz as far as I'm concerned the association they had to me is dead and that was my mom.  Their father (my stepfather) was the one who sexually abused me from age 10 to 17 and I guess losing the affection from my 1/2 brother and sister is no great loss even though I was the one who raised them when their parental unit was too fucked up on weed or coke to care.

Hey, by now she's 43 with her own problems and drama but to vote for an asshole who wanted to revoke my legal married rights was a bit over the top for her and her children to boast about it..  Yup, you're right sister Tina, there's nothing I can say to make you change your mind (as you said verbatim) making me feel nothing more than a fucking placeholder in your twisted little life. 

My checking account was ZERO when mom died and worse, Sven's health was like a goddamn rollercoaster leaving me in a position that I couldn't go out there.  Sure it sucks, sure it hurts, but I really thought better of everyone knowing the life and death responsibilities I had to manage right here at home.   A $3,000 17" Intel Dual Core MacBook Pro, two iPads and iPhone that I passed on to the kids to help them in school and growing up and I later got one nephew telling Sven to just unfriend him because Hillary is an asshole liar-loser.   So much for elegance, class, and sophistication.  No worries sonny, neither you, your bro, mommy, or daddy are any longer in my will.  FULL STOP.  I thought of writing a letter to clearly explain further but the more I thought of it the more I'm no longer inclined to continue connection any further. 

For many years I was known as the emotional "Fixer" of the family always trying to keep people on track and at peace to avoid fights etc.. but now I've found a whole new level of freedom that none of you readers can comprehend without similar family dramas on your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet another moment in time!! Wheeeee!

Wow, what a past week. It started with disconnecting my iPad and wireless service and over to a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Then with my iPhon...

FROM THE BEGINNING