Wednesday, October 11, 2017

UPDATED MY WEBSITE

Well, it took awhile, had to fight crashed databases, mucked up scrambled config files and all sorts of other nasties but I finally added/updated the link to this blog. (Oh Joy, Big Deal So What?) Now it will be interesting to see if there are any readers out there.  I'll think positive but I'm not going to expect much based on past letdowns. 

Whatever, at least it's a place I can post stuff and remain in control of it all avoiding the status quo censorship crap.  I've gotten sick of people warning me about youngsters using FB knowing that by the time said youngsters reach the minimum required 17 years of age. Most have come into contact with far worse.  But I digress, so now I have a place of my very own where I can write or post whatever the fuck I want without digital hand slapping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet another moment in time!! Wheeeee!

Wow, what a past week. It started with disconnecting my iPad and wireless service and over to a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Then with my iPhon...

FROM THE BEGINNING